KYOCERA OPENS EUROPEAN INKJET PRINTHEAD DESIGN CENTER IN GERMANY
18 September 2013
Kyoto/Neuss – Kyocera will open a brand new inkjet printhead design center at the company’s European headquarters in Esslingen, Germany on September 23th, 2013. At the new center Kyocera will provide technical support in the optimization of customers’ printing systems which use Kyocera printheads. Business customers will be able to visit the design center to test and evaluate print quality under various conditions with their particular media. In close cooperation with Kyocera they will be able to find the right solution for their individualized needs — thus gaining a real competitive advantage.
“Our new center is one of the most advanced of its kind. We not only have highly specialized staff, but also the capacity to develop new inkjet technology applications,” explained Shigeru Koyama, president of Kyocera’s European operations.
Currently, Kyocera offers a wide variety of inkjet printhead solutions: from the world’s fastest 300dpi printhead able to provide simultaneous two-color printing with only one head, up to the world’s fastest 1200x1200 dpi KJ4B printhead. The company’s product line also includes the KJ4A printhead for UV-curable ink, and the KJ4B for water-based ink — both world record holders in terms of speed with its 600 dpi 4-inch wide printhead.
The core component in all Kyocera inkjet printheads is the piezo actuator which was developed through Kyocera’s long history of technical expertise in fine ceramics since the company was established in 1959.
And there are even more advantages for Kyocera inkjet printhead users: their print setup will require fewer printheads for wide print width with the 108mm device. Moreover, with the 600dpi grayscale they can choose from five levels of grayscale. Last but not least, the customers can bank on Kyocera’s high reliability for continuous printing.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Press Release (pdf) (139.07 KB)
- Kyocera Unimerco offers individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Kyocera unveils KYOCERA Net Manager; a solution that automates processes to improve business productivity
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Inaugurates Floating Mega Solar Power Plants in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA Unimerco to Acquire Lithuanian Woodworking Tool Manufacturer, Making it a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- KYOCERA Starts R&D on World’s First High-Accuracy Bovine Estrus Sensor
- KYOCERA Develops New Cermet Grades for Cutting Tools Industry
- Kyocera Document Solutions INC appoints Takashi Kuki as president
- KYOCERA introduces small-format LCDs with increased temperature range for industrial applications
- Kyocera continues its sponsorship of the International Ice Hockey Federation's World Championship
- Kyocera, Energetik and Solare Datensysteme to Launch Energy Storage Solution in Germany
- Five A3 Kyocera MFPs Highly Recommended by Buyers Laboratory
- KYOCERA Named a 2014 Top Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
- Kyocera Document Solutions Wins the WorldStar Award of the World Packaging Organisation
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Ultra-Ruggedized “TORQUE” Smartphone for the First Time in Europe at MWC 2015
- Kyocera opens new inkjet test lab in Esslingen
Manager Corporate Communications