KYOCERA OPENS EUROPEAN INKJET PRINTHEAD DESIGN CENTER IN GERMANY
18 September 2013
Kyoto/Neuss – Kyocera will open a brand new inkjet printhead design center at the company’s European headquarters in Esslingen, Germany on September 23th, 2013. At the new center Kyocera will provide technical support in the optimization of customers’ printing systems which use Kyocera printheads. Business customers will be able to visit the design center to test and evaluate print quality under various conditions with their particular media. In close cooperation with Kyocera they will be able to find the right solution for their individualized needs — thus gaining a real competitive advantage.
“Our new center is one of the most advanced of its kind. We not only have highly specialized staff, but also the capacity to develop new inkjet technology applications,” explained Shigeru Koyama, president of Kyocera’s European operations.
Currently, Kyocera offers a wide variety of inkjet printhead solutions: from the world’s fastest 300dpi printhead able to provide simultaneous two-color printing with only one head, up to the world’s fastest 1200x1200 dpi KJ4B printhead. The company’s product line also includes the KJ4A printhead for UV-curable ink, and the KJ4B for water-based ink — both world record holders in terms of speed with its 600 dpi 4-inch wide printhead.
The core component in all Kyocera inkjet printheads is the piezo actuator which was developed through Kyocera’s long history of technical expertise in fine ceramics since the company was established in 1959.
And there are even more advantages for Kyocera inkjet printhead users: their print setup will require fewer printheads for wide print width with the 108mm device. Moreover, with the 600dpi grayscale they can choose from five levels of grayscale. Last but not least, the customers can bank on Kyocera’s high reliability for continuous printing.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Press Release (pdf) (139.07 KB)
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan