KYOCERA OPENS EUROPEAN INKJET PRINTHEAD DESIGN CENTER IN GERMANY
18 September 2013
Kyoto/Neuss – Kyocera will open a brand new inkjet printhead design center at the company’s European headquarters in Esslingen, Germany on September 23th, 2013. At the new center Kyocera will provide technical support in the optimization of customers’ printing systems which use Kyocera printheads. Business customers will be able to visit the design center to test and evaluate print quality under various conditions with their particular media. In close cooperation with Kyocera they will be able to find the right solution for their individualized needs — thus gaining a real competitive advantage.
“Our new center is one of the most advanced of its kind. We not only have highly specialized staff, but also the capacity to develop new inkjet technology applications,” explained Shigeru Koyama, president of Kyocera’s European operations.
Currently, Kyocera offers a wide variety of inkjet printhead solutions: from the world’s fastest 300dpi printhead able to provide simultaneous two-color printing with only one head, up to the world’s fastest 1200x1200 dpi KJ4B printhead. The company’s product line also includes the KJ4A printhead for UV-curable ink, and the KJ4B for water-based ink — both world record holders in terms of speed with its 600 dpi 4-inch wide printhead.
The core component in all Kyocera inkjet printheads is the piezo actuator which was developed through Kyocera’s long history of technical expertise in fine ceramics since the company was established in 1959.
And there are even more advantages for Kyocera inkjet printhead users: their print setup will require fewer printheads for wide print width with the 108mm device. Moreover, with the 600dpi grayscale they can choose from five levels of grayscale. Last but not least, the customers can bank on Kyocera’s high reliability for continuous printing.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Press Release (pdf) (139.07 KB)
- Robust, thin and light – Kyocera presents a modern 5.7-inch module for industrial applications
- KYOCERA sterilisation technology: innovative, affordable, environmentally friendly multilayer substrates for plasma surface treatment
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES
- KYOCERA to introduce super alloy, aluminium, titanium and cast iron cutting tools at AMB in September
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES 10 NEW MFPS
- KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
- KYOCERA Marks 10th Anniversary of “Green Curtains”
- Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS RACKS UP SIX MORE AWARDS FROM INDUSTRY’S LEADING ANALYST
- KYOCERA expands its market presence by opening a new office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops Real Edge 600dpi Thermal Printhead for Card Printing with Enhanced Security Applications
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Thermal Printhead for Barcode Printing
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA opens European Intellectual Property Office in Esslingen, Germany
Manager Corporate Communications