KYOCERA OPENS EUROPEAN INKJET PRINTHEAD DESIGN CENTER IN GERMANY
18 September 2013
Kyoto/Neuss – Kyocera will open a brand new inkjet printhead design center at the company’s European headquarters in Esslingen, Germany on September 23th, 2013. At the new center Kyocera will provide technical support in the optimization of customers’ printing systems which use Kyocera printheads. Business customers will be able to visit the design center to test and evaluate print quality under various conditions with their particular media. In close cooperation with Kyocera they will be able to find the right solution for their individualized needs — thus gaining a real competitive advantage.
“Our new center is one of the most advanced of its kind. We not only have highly specialized staff, but also the capacity to develop new inkjet technology applications,” explained Shigeru Koyama, president of Kyocera’s European operations.
Currently, Kyocera offers a wide variety of inkjet printhead solutions: from the world’s fastest 300dpi printhead able to provide simultaneous two-color printing with only one head, up to the world’s fastest 1200x1200 dpi KJ4B printhead. The company’s product line also includes the KJ4A printhead for UV-curable ink, and the KJ4B for water-based ink — both world record holders in terms of speed with its 600 dpi 4-inch wide printhead.
The core component in all Kyocera inkjet printheads is the piezo actuator which was developed through Kyocera’s long history of technical expertise in fine ceramics since the company was established in 1959.
And there are even more advantages for Kyocera inkjet printhead users: their print setup will require fewer printheads for wide print width with the 108mm device. Moreover, with the 600dpi grayscale they can choose from five levels of grayscale. Last but not least, the customers can bank on Kyocera’s high reliability for continuous printing.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Press Release (pdf) (139.07 KB)
- KYOCERA Document Solutions revolutionises A4 printing
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2015 FOR A4 COLOUR MFPS
- KYOCERA introduces TFT-LCDs with Projected Capacitive Touchscreens for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. Positioned in Visionaries' Quadrant in 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Print and Content Services
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Begins Construction on 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- Kyocera will present its new Fuji and Kizuna knife series at Ambiente 2016
- KYOCERA Expands Number of Solar Recharging Stations in Japan as Electric Vehicle Use Grows
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister’s Award in Japan for Record 6th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES GOOGLE CLOUD PRINTING
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 8.5MW Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island on Japan’s Largest Lake
- KYOCERA Launches Highly Robust Printhead for Digital Textile Printing
- KYOCERA Develops World’s First Platinum-Free Soot-Sensing Element for Diesel Engines
- Kyocera Showcases The Benefits Of The Digital Transformation At The Gartner Symposium 2015
- KYOCERA Acquires Turkish Distributor and Creates New Sales Company
- KYOCERA Announces New Mobile Device-based Support Service in Japan for Healthy Lifestyle Modification*
Manager Corporate Communications