Kyocera receives TÜV Service tested certificate for high quality solar power products and customer service once again
03 June 2013
Kyoto / Neuss − Kyocera has scored highly for the second time in a row in TÜV Saarland’s representative customer satisfaction survey. For the second year, Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH has been awarded the TÜV Service tested seal for its outstanding solar power related customer service and product quality. The company even improved its overall score, going up to “Very good,” the German equivalent of an A grade.
Maintenance and repairs of a solar power unit are invaluable, as regular inspections and improvements can substantially lengthen the lifespan of a photovoltaic system. One particular factor of key importance is does the manufacturer provide comprehensive customer service? Kyocera was quick off the mark when, in 2011, it was the first solar power supplier to apply to TÜV Saarland for inspection. Now, in 2013, Kyocera’s technical support and product quality have been inspected once more, and the company’s excellent results have earned it certification in the form of a TÜV Service tested seal. The certificate is awarded based on a representative business customer satisfaction survey and reflects the customer’s willingness to recommend the company. The seal is only awarded to companies that receive especially high marks from their customers.
To find out what customers in the fields of electrical systems installation, energy consultancy services and the trades (e.g. roofers) really think, TÜV Saarland sent out 1,537 questionnaires covering a range of issues. The participants were invited to give their opinions on topics such as the service provider’s reliability, quality, expertise and how easily it could be contacted by phone. Their answers added up to an overall image of Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH, its services and product quality.
Kyocera did well two years ago, but this time around it outdid its previous achievement by scoring the equivalent of an A grade in the cumulative results. Its total score in the survey came to a recommendation level of 96 percent, an excellent result. Furthermore, it’s not just customers in Germany who can rely fully on Kyocera’s A-grade service — the company’s Esslingen headquarters works to deliver the very best to clients across all of Europe.
Kyocera is one of the few companies in its sector where every step in the production process takes place at its own manufacturing facilities. Vertical integration gives it full, all-round oversight of its products and enables the company to guarantee the performance of every cell as well as the quality of its solar modules. This business principle has once again received the full backing of Kyocera’s customers, and their positive assessment won the company yet another TÜV Service tested seal.
For more information about Kyocera:www.kyocera.eu
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- KYOCERA Develops Robust FPC/FFC Connector with 0.5mm Pitch
- KYOCERA TASKALFA 3252CI HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY BUYERS LABORATORY
- 32nd Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy
- KYOCERA Develops Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors with Industry-Leading Volumetric Efficiency Ideal for Smartphones
- KYOCERA Cutting Tool Inserts in New Coated Carbide Grades Improve Cast Iron Machining
- Latest Mono MFP series to enrich enterprise workspaces
- KYOCERA Group Consolidates Optical Components Business
- LATEST MFP AND PRINTER SERIES TO ENRICH SMART OFFICE WORKSPACES
- KYOCERA Technology Powers Japan’s First Full-Color Facade Lighting System Utilizing Violet LEDs
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE DOCUMENT WORKFLOW SERVICES 2016
- KYOCERA Connector Products Corporation Adds High Heat-Resistant Type to 6288 Series Withstanding Up to +125℃
- InPrint 2016: KYOCERA presents 360 dpi inkjet printhead with exceptionally high print speed and an efficient ink circulation system
Manager Corporate Communications