Kyocera receives TÜV Service tested certificate for high quality solar power products and customer service once again
03 June 2013
Kyoto / Neuss − Kyocera has scored highly for the second time in a row in TÜV Saarland’s representative customer satisfaction survey. For the second year, Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH has been awarded the TÜV Service tested seal for its outstanding solar power related customer service and product quality. The company even improved its overall score, going up to “Very good,” the German equivalent of an A grade.
Maintenance and repairs of a solar power unit are invaluable, as regular inspections and improvements can substantially lengthen the lifespan of a photovoltaic system. One particular factor of key importance is does the manufacturer provide comprehensive customer service? Kyocera was quick off the mark when, in 2011, it was the first solar power supplier to apply to TÜV Saarland for inspection. Now, in 2013, Kyocera’s technical support and product quality have been inspected once more, and the company’s excellent results have earned it certification in the form of a TÜV Service tested seal. The certificate is awarded based on a representative business customer satisfaction survey and reflects the customer’s willingness to recommend the company. The seal is only awarded to companies that receive especially high marks from their customers.
To find out what customers in the fields of electrical systems installation, energy consultancy services and the trades (e.g. roofers) really think, TÜV Saarland sent out 1,537 questionnaires covering a range of issues. The participants were invited to give their opinions on topics such as the service provider’s reliability, quality, expertise and how easily it could be contacted by phone. Their answers added up to an overall image of Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH, its services and product quality.
Kyocera did well two years ago, but this time around it outdid its previous achievement by scoring the equivalent of an A grade in the cumulative results. Its total score in the survey came to a recommendation level of 96 percent, an excellent result. Furthermore, it’s not just customers in Germany who can rely fully on Kyocera’s A-grade service — the company’s Esslingen headquarters works to deliver the very best to clients across all of Europe.
Kyocera is one of the few companies in its sector where every step in the production process takes place at its own manufacturing facilities. Vertical integration gives it full, all-round oversight of its products and enables the company to guarantee the performance of every cell as well as the quality of its solar modules. This business principle has once again received the full backing of Kyocera’s customers, and their positive assessment won the company yet another TÜV Service tested seal.
For more information about Kyocera:www.kyocera.eu
- KYOCERA sterilisation technology: innovative, affordable, environmentally friendly multilayer substrates for plasma surface treatment
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES
- KYOCERA to introduce super alloy, aluminium, titanium and cast iron cutting tools at AMB in September
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES 10 NEW MFPS
- KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
- KYOCERA Marks 10th Anniversary of “Green Curtains”
- Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS RACKS UP SIX MORE AWARDS FROM INDUSTRY’S LEADING ANALYST
- KYOCERA expands its market presence by opening a new office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops Real Edge 600dpi Thermal Printhead for Card Printing with Enhanced Security Applications
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Thermal Printhead for Barcode Printing
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA opens European Intellectual Property Office in Esslingen, Germany
- Kyocera introduces highly reliable and cost competitive diode modules for industrial applications
Manager Corporate Communications