ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE STRENGTHENS KDC LEADERSHIP TEAM
06 March 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 6 March 2017: At a recent Board of Directors meeting, KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. (KDC) announced Norihiko Ina as the new President of the organisation.
Mr. Ina will assume this prestigious position as of 1 April 2017, with outgoing President Takashi Kuki operating in the capacity of Vice Chairman.
As President of KDC, Mr. Ina will lead the strategic direction of the organisation, driving exceptional group performance in the business’ ongoing transformational change within the digital and software arena.
“Over the past year Mr. Ina has been responsible in leading the sales transformation of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division. The elevation of remarkable leaders such as Mr. Ina will continue to strengthen our organisation and energise our operations; thereby allowing us to better realise our incredible potential which benefits both KYOCERA Document Solutions European business and the customers we serve," comments Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. (KDE).
Mr. Ina’s experience both within the office automation and KYOCERA Document Solutions business comes with a resounding success story. Since graduating from the Waseda University in March of 1987, Mr. Ina has excelled in the following roles within KYOCERA Document Solutions:
2002 – 2009: Senior General Manager of KDE’s Sales Division
2009 – 2011: Promoted to KDC as General Manager of the Planning Division of the Corporate Sales Strategy and Development Division and later on, as General Manager of the Global Marketing Division
2011 – 2016: Promoted to President of KYOCERA Document Solutions America Inc.
2016: Promoted to Senior General Manager of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division
2017: As of 1 April 2017 promoted to President of KDC
“As a regional headquarter of KDC, KDE will continue producing excellent KDE-Group company results in its effort to drive value and lead the transformation in the document and information management industry. We will continue to tailor our customers’ individual solution requirements and give Mr. Ina our absolute commitment in furthering KDE’s advancements in this exciting sector,” concludes Mr. Sato.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners
- Green Curtains Combat Summer Heat
- KYOCERA Develops Industry’s First 3-Kilowatt Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell for Institutional Cogeneration
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
Manager Corporate Communications