ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE STRENGTHENS KDC LEADERSHIP TEAM
06 March 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 6 March 2017: At a recent Board of Directors meeting, KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. (KDC) announced Norihiko Ina as the new President of the organisation.
Mr. Ina will assume this prestigious position as of 1 April 2017, with outgoing President Takashi Kuki operating in the capacity of Vice Chairman.
As President of KDC, Mr. Ina will lead the strategic direction of the organisation, driving exceptional group performance in the business’ ongoing transformational change within the digital and software arena.
“Over the past year Mr. Ina has been responsible in leading the sales transformation of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division. The elevation of remarkable leaders such as Mr. Ina will continue to strengthen our organisation and energise our operations; thereby allowing us to better realise our incredible potential which benefits both KYOCERA Document Solutions European business and the customers we serve," comments Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. (KDE).
Mr. Ina’s experience both within the office automation and KYOCERA Document Solutions business comes with a resounding success story. Since graduating from the Waseda University in March of 1987, Mr. Ina has excelled in the following roles within KYOCERA Document Solutions:
2002 – 2009: Senior General Manager of KDE’s Sales Division
2009 – 2011: Promoted to KDC as General Manager of the Planning Division of the Corporate Sales Strategy and Development Division and later on, as General Manager of the Global Marketing Division
2011 – 2016: Promoted to President of KYOCERA Document Solutions America Inc.
2016: Promoted to Senior General Manager of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division
2017: As of 1 April 2017 promoted to President of KDC
“As a regional headquarter of KDC, KDE will continue producing excellent KDE-Group company results in its effort to drive value and lead the transformation in the document and information management industry. We will continue to tailor our customers’ individual solution requirements and give Mr. Ina our absolute commitment in furthering KDE’s advancements in this exciting sector,” concludes Mr. Sato.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA Corporation Names Hideo Tanimoto as New President
- ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE STRENGTHENS KDC LEADERSHIP TEAM
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA presents sushi tips from a professional chef: How to make the Japanese specialty dish at home
- KYOCERA Introduces New “rafre” Washable Smartphone
- New KYOCERA 7129 Series Board to Board Connector Helps Reduce Charging Times for Mobile Devices
- Ambiente 2017: KYOCERA will present its new Shin knife series, featuring an innovative ceramic blade
- KYOCERA wins another award in recognition of its commitment to environmental protection
- KYOCERA Optical Blood-Flow Sensor is Among World’s Smallest for Wearable Devices, Smartphones
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
- CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Manager Corporate Communications