ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE STRENGTHENS KDC LEADERSHIP TEAM
06 March 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 6 March 2017: At a recent Board of Directors meeting, KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. (KDC) announced Norihiko Ina as the new President of the organisation.
Mr. Ina will assume this prestigious position as of 1 April 2017, with outgoing President Takashi Kuki operating in the capacity of Vice Chairman.
As President of KDC, Mr. Ina will lead the strategic direction of the organisation, driving exceptional group performance in the business’ ongoing transformational change within the digital and software arena.
“Over the past year Mr. Ina has been responsible in leading the sales transformation of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division. The elevation of remarkable leaders such as Mr. Ina will continue to strengthen our organisation and energise our operations; thereby allowing us to better realise our incredible potential which benefits both KYOCERA Document Solutions European business and the customers we serve," comments Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. (KDE).
Mr. Ina’s experience both within the office automation and KYOCERA Document Solutions business comes with a resounding success story. Since graduating from the Waseda University in March of 1987, Mr. Ina has excelled in the following roles within KYOCERA Document Solutions:
2002 – 2009: Senior General Manager of KDE’s Sales Division
2009 – 2011: Promoted to KDC as General Manager of the Planning Division of the Corporate Sales Strategy and Development Division and later on, as General Manager of the Global Marketing Division
2011 – 2016: Promoted to President of KYOCERA Document Solutions America Inc.
2016: Promoted to Senior General Manager of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division
2017: As of 1 April 2017 promoted to President of KDC
“As a regional headquarter of KDC, KDE will continue producing excellent KDE-Group company results in its effort to drive value and lead the transformation in the document and information management industry. We will continue to tailor our customers’ individual solution requirements and give Mr. Ina our absolute commitment in furthering KDE’s advancements in this exciting sector,” concludes Mr. Sato.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan