KYOCERA: CHANGE WITH CONTINUITY
03 April 2017
Meerbusch, March 31, 2017 - KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. starts its new fiscal year with a personnel announcement. Effective from 1 April 2017, Dietmar Nick will take up the baton from Reinhold Schlierkamp. Mr. Schlierkamp will perform strategic tasks within the European headquarters’ German branch office, located in Meerbusch, after an 18 year tenure of leading the organisation’s Document Management experts.
In 1999, Reinhold Schlierkamp was the assigned Director Manager of the company and has enjoyed a successful career. After completing his electrical engineering studies in Duisburg and Essen, Schlierkamp began his professional career at Control Data and Ericsson. After that he was responsible for NEC to build up their sales activities. Since 1994 he held several positions at KYOCERA. With the merger of KYOCERA Corporation and the copier manufacturer Mita in 2000, he stepped up into the management of the now renamed KYOCERA Document Solutions Germany GmbH.
Reinhold Schlierkamp will continue operating from the Meerbusch branch office as a member of the Board of Directors and will take over strategic tasks within the European headquarters of KYOCERA Document Solutions.
Dietmar Nick will resume the responsibilities from Reinhold Schlierkamp with the start of the organisation’s new fiscal year in April 2017. Mr. Nick has operated in the capacity of Deputy General Manager for the past two years.
After completing his degree in Business Administration, Mr. Nick joined Computer 2000 (today known as TechData) and Canon, after which he joined KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe in 2000. He established the distribution area within the group and since 2005 has been responsible for the overall Sales as a Director and member of the Management Board. Additionally, Mr. Nick chaired the success of KYOCERA Document Solutions Austria for several years. In 2012, he managed the acquisition of the software company AKI GmbH and was subsequently appointed to the management of AKI. Two years ago, Mr. Nick formulated the DMS/ECM division in order to promote the solutions aspect of Kyocera’s business
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners
- Green Curtains Combat Summer Heat
- KYOCERA Develops Industry’s First 3-Kilowatt Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell for Institutional Cogeneration
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
Manager Corporate Communications