KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes
05 April 2017
Amsterdam, 05 April 2017 – KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V., a leading document solutions company, has today announced the launch of KYOCERA Workflow Manager, an entry-level document management software product that streamlines business-critical document processes for enterprises.
KYOCERA Workflow Manager is designed to address the needs of small enterprises for document management solutions that can be simply and rapidly integrated into the workplace. It minimises the need for complex customisation by providing four pre-configured modules that are tailor-made for the requirements of individual departments: Contract Management, HR Management, Sales and Distribution and Procurement.
The four modules can be used either together or independently and provide a suite of pre-packaged functions that enable fast and easy document access, process automation, document archival and workflow management. Its ‘Smart Search’ function employs full-text search, indexes and Windows integration to drastically reduce time spent locating files.
The solution is compatible with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows ,as well as all web-browsers, and is based on the nscale platform of sister company Ceyoniq, acquired by KYOCERA in 2015. This foundation means that despite the products’ simplicity, it is scalable and can be augmented with additional modules as well as complex workflows tailored to the individual needs of the company.
“As paper-based processes migrate to a digital environment and the volume of data in day-to-day business operations increases, document management is becoming an increasingly integral business function” comments Shamit Bagchi, Expert Product Marketing ECM/DMS & Capturing, KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
“KYOCERA Workflow Manager can be quickly integrated into a businesses’ daily routine and is a great entry point for businesses that are looking to streamline their document management. The end-result is increased efficiency throughout the business, better interdepartmental collaboration and more time to focus on core business projects.”
The software, which provides multi-lingual support and country-specific specialisation, was launched in Germany in May 2016 and is now available in the UK, France, Netherlands, Spain and other countries within the EU.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Weber Shandwick – Graham Reid / Andrew Murgatroyd
Tel: +44 161 238 9404 / +44 161 238 9423
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
- KYOCERA Launches Lowest Cost IoT Service in Japan in Partnership with SIGFOX
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
- KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes
- ew KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- KYOCERA: CHANGE WITH CONTINUITY
Manager Corporate Communications