A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
15 February 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands -KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc., one of the world's leading manufacturers of document imaging solutions and document management systems, is pleased to announce that four of its A4 multifunctional products (MFPs) and printers; namely the ECOSYS M5526cdw, P5026cdw, M2640idw and P2040dw; have won the "iF DESIGN AWARD 2017" sponsored by the International Forum Design GmbH (Germany).
These products showcase excellence in compact design and low-noise operations; thereby allowing them to be set up in close proximity to the users at businesses such as retailers or distributors. KYOCERA received the "iF DESIGN AWARD 2017" due to the evaluation of its long-life design as a feature of product development, waste and printing cost reduction, as well as simple design and operability considering the user. The same four models have also won the "Good Design Award 2016" hosted by the Japan Institute for Design Promotion (JDP), a public interest incorporated foundation.
Encouraged by the award, KYOCERA will continue to develop reliable devices that promise high-quality not only in performance but also in design and usability, thus contributing to building office environments where users can efficiently manage their document workflows.
KYOCERA’s award-winning products are expected to be on show at the "iF DESIGN EXHIBITION" in Hamburg, Germany (Exhibition Part 1) between March 11 - June 2017.
About the iF Design Award
Every year, iF International Forum Design GmbH organizes one of the world's most celebrated and valued design competitions: the iF DESIGN AWARD. Recognised as a symbol of design excellence around the world, the iF DESIGN AWARD welcomes over 5,500 submissions from 59 countries this year.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up-Displays
- EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE EARN KYOCERA SEVEN BLI 2018 WINTER PICK AWARDS
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent
- KYOCERA to Build New Plant in Kagoshima, Japan, for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages
- TAKUYA MARUBAYASHI APPOINTED NEW PRESIDENT OF KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EMEA
- KYOCERA’s New Air-Cooled UV Curing Light is World’s Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful
- KYOCERA TCL Solar begins operation of Japan’s largest 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators