KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
12 April 2017
Meerbusch, Germany, 12 April – KYOCERA Document Solutions Germany, a subsidiary of leading document solutions company KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V., has been rated as Germany’s top printing and copier supplier.
More than 1,800 dealers took part in an extensive survey carried out by markt intern to determine 2017 leaders in 11 key areas, with KYOCERA coming top in sales support, sustainability and services for large companies as well as performing strongly across all other areas.
The accolade marks a successful year for KYOCERA Document Solutions Germany, rising from third position in 2016 to top the table this year.
Dealers who took part in the survey were quick to highlight KYOCERA’s extensive portfolio of services, quick communication with customers, a reliable support network and innovative products.
“It is a pleasure to have KYOCERA’s products, and the tremendous work of our teams, recognised by the dealer community across Germany,” said Dietmar Nick, Managing Director for KYOCERA Document Solutions Germany. “We pride ourselves on the end-to-end business solutions we can offer our customers. We want to provide businesses not just with products but with tools and methodologies which can help them transform for the better.”
Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V, said: “To be crowned as Germany’s number one printing and copier supplier is fantastic news for both our subsidiary and for us as KYOCERA’s European headquarters. Our talented employees put dealers at the heart of our business, so to be recognised in this way by those very people is one of the highest accolades we can hope for.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification
- Spice up the table with the latest salt and pepper mills from KYOCERA
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNT SENIOR MANAGER
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners
- Green Curtains Combat Summer Heat
- KYOCERA Develops Industry’s First 3-Kilowatt Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell for Institutional Cogeneration