KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
06 December 2016
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 6 December 2016: KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V, a leading document solutions company, announced the agreement in which KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. has acquired Annodata, a large and independent provider of managed print and ICT services within the UK.
As KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe continually expands its managed services offering throughout the ICT sector, the acquisition of Annodata, led by KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc., will enhance cross-selling opportunities within the broader IT, cloud and communications segments.
“Mirroring KYOCERA’s values; Annodata has an impeccable track record spanning 28 years. Their business reputation combined with accolades of achievement brings together a best in class partnership with KYOCERA’s award winning technology and customer focused services and software portfolio,” explains Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
“KYOCERA Document Solutions UK is a well-known success story within our larger EMEA family. This acquisition of a reputable and influential national player will greatly enhance their growth potential, while strengthening KYOCERA’s overall business proposition in the market.”
Co-founder Andrew Harman of Annodata comments, “This marks a significant opportunity for our partners, customers and people as we become part of the global KYOCERA family and continue the journey we started back in 1988. With the significant resources and support from KYOCERA Document Solutions we can remain committed to our principles, offer innovative new solutions and services tailored to rapidly changing market needs, and ensure we are well placed to meet customer demands.”
“With the increasing overlap between managed print services (MPS) and the IT, cloud and communication sectors, this acquisition affords KYOCERA Document Solutions a strengthened market approach into higher value accounts,” concludes Sato.
Annodata will continue to operate as a separate business entity with its own independent strategy and management team.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Founded in 1988, Annodata is a national managed services provider specialising in the efficient flow of information using the most effective types of communication. The company brings together a range of specialist services including managed print services, unified communications, document management and software, mobile telephony, communication services and cloud hosting services.
With clients in the private and public sector, its team of specialists understand the needs of small and large organisations in all sectors and can help re-design business processes in-house or through a fully managed service.
The company has long-standing relationships with leading global enterprises including 02, Avaya, Canon, Kyocera, HP, Mitel and Ricoh giving businesses access to the latest technologies, future-proofing the enterprise.
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA presents sushi tips from a professional chef: How to make the Japanese specialty dish at home
- KYOCERA Introduces New “rafre” Washable Smartphone
- New KYOCERA 7129 Series Board to Board Connector Helps Reduce Charging Times for Mobile Devices
- Ambiente 2017: KYOCERA will present its new Shin knife series, featuring an innovative ceramic blade
- KYOCERA wins another award in recognition of its commitment to environmental protection
- KYOCERA Optical Blood-Flow Sensor is Among World’s Smallest for Wearable Devices, Smartphones
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
- CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- KYOCERA Develops Robust FPC/FFC Connector with 0.5mm Pitch
- KYOCERA TASKALFA 3252CI HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY BUYERS LABORATORY
Manager Corporate Communications