A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
28 November 2016
Kyocera Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, announced the winners its 9th annual Kyocera Service Awards. The event took place at the European headquarters in Meerbusch from 10th to 11th November, as part of the organisation’s commitment in recognising service excellence.
The best of the best:
The top accolades were awarded to Jens Schneider from Germany (1st position), Matthew Townsend from South Africa (2nd position) and Mark Asbridge from the United Kingdom (3rd position) as the winners of this intense competition. The awards acknowledge the outstanding technical, solution skills and knowledge of service technicians who work in the field of customer services and support.
“The Kyocera Service Award has been running for nine years with more participants partaking each year. It is essential to recognise achievement in this sector of our business since service delivery and professional services are key to customer retention and assisting sales gain greater insight into possible new sales opportunities,” explains Norbert Wolter, Senior General Manager of Customer Services and Support Division at KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe.
There are three stages of this annual competition. The first entails the on-line questionnaire – where 3277 participants completed this initial stage. The second phase involves local participants from KYOCERA Document Solutions European subsidiaries within EMEA countries where a local country champion is crowned and invited to the European competition. In this last phase all country participants are tested through theoretical and practical tests on Kyocera’s hardware and solutions.
Following the announcement of the champions, the top three winners receive the ultimate prize of visiting Kyocera’s Vietnam Factory and Global Headquarters in Japan in May 2017. With an exclusive meet and greet with KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.’s executive management the three winners also receive the much sought after Service Award trophy and an airbrushed multifunctional device.
Overall country placings are as follows:
2nd South Africa
3rd United Kingdom
6th The Netherlands
Further competitions take place in Asia, America and Australia.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products and printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31, 2016, Kyocera Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS BENEFITS FROM 360-DEGREE CUSTOMER VIEW
- KYOCERA Corporation Names Hideo Tanimoto as New President
- ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE STRENGTHENS KDC LEADERSHIP TEAM
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA presents sushi tips from a professional chef: How to make the Japanese specialty dish at home
- KYOCERA Introduces New “rafre” Washable Smartphone
- New KYOCERA 7129 Series Board to Board Connector Helps Reduce Charging Times for Mobile Devices
- Ambiente 2017: KYOCERA will present its new Shin knife series, featuring an innovative ceramic blade
- KYOCERA wins another award in recognition of its commitment to environmental protection
- KYOCERA Optical Blood-Flow Sensor is Among World’s Smallest for Wearable Devices, Smartphones
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
- CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
Manager Corporate Communications