A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
28 November 2016
Kyocera Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, announced the winners its 9th annual Kyocera Service Awards. The event took place at the European headquarters in Meerbusch from 10th to 11th November, as part of the organisation’s commitment in recognising service excellence.
The best of the best:
The top accolades were awarded to Jens Schneider from Germany (1st position), Matthew Townsend from South Africa (2nd position) and Mark Asbridge from the United Kingdom (3rd position) as the winners of this intense competition. The awards acknowledge the outstanding technical, solution skills and knowledge of service technicians who work in the field of customer services and support.
“The Kyocera Service Award has been running for nine years with more participants partaking each year. It is essential to recognise achievement in this sector of our business since service delivery and professional services are key to customer retention and assisting sales gain greater insight into possible new sales opportunities,” explains Norbert Wolter, Senior General Manager of Customer Services and Support Division at KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe.
There are three stages of this annual competition. The first entails the on-line questionnaire – where 3277 participants completed this initial stage. The second phase involves local participants from KYOCERA Document Solutions European subsidiaries within EMEA countries where a local country champion is crowned and invited to the European competition. In this last phase all country participants are tested through theoretical and practical tests on Kyocera’s hardware and solutions.
Following the announcement of the champions, the top three winners receive the ultimate prize of visiting Kyocera’s Vietnam Factory and Global Headquarters in Japan in May 2017. With an exclusive meet and greet with KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.’s executive management the three winners also receive the much sought after Service Award trophy and an airbrushed multifunctional device.
Overall country placings are as follows:
2nd South Africa
3rd United Kingdom
6th The Netherlands
Further competitions take place in Asia, America and Australia.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products and printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31, 2016, Kyocera Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up-Displays
- EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE EARN KYOCERA SEVEN BLI 2018 WINTER PICK AWARDS
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent
- KYOCERA to Build New Plant in Kagoshima, Japan, for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages
- TAKUYA MARUBAYASHI APPOINTED NEW PRESIDENT OF KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EMEA
- KYOCERA’s New Air-Cooled UV Curing Light is World’s Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful
- KYOCERA TCL Solar begins operation of Japan’s largest 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology