Perfect Colour Management with the Fiery controller 11/12
03 May 2012
The Fiery controller 11/12 is now available for the TASKalfa colour range. The controller, developed with EFI, not only increases the quality of your prints, it also improves RIP speed as well as taking document and print order management to a new level.
For smaller runs in particular, digital printing is a real alternative to the offset printing process. To continue to meet the high quality requirements in this area, Kyocera Document Solutions has brought new products to market including six high-performance TASKalfa MFPs (7550ci, 6550ci, 5550ci, 4550ci, 3550ci and 3050ci). Together with the Fiery controller 11/12 these multifunctional systems use state-of-the-art technology and are ideal for advertising and graphic design agencies as well as corporate reprographic departments or mailing houses.
Maximum colour quality and efficiency
The automated colour management system ensures optimum results in the production of printed materials from different sources. Additional features such as image smoothing or automated trapping also improve image quality. The printing of specific logos and company colours is no longer a problem, thanks to the integrated Pantone simulation and calibration options.
In conjunction with Fiery 11/12, TASKalfa can improve day-to-day printing processes as well as quality. The controller enables significantly faster RIP processing which also allows the printing of complex documents at the rated speed of the TASKalfa devices.
Maximum flexibility at minimum cost
Integration of the Fiery controller 11/12 into your existing network environment is quick and easy. The system is compatible with all standard software applications and operating systems and supports wireless connections with your iPhone or iPad. The Fiery Command WorkStation 5 also offers an easy-to-use network interface for managing all of your printing. This allows the user to access status information, allocate orders to groups or generate previews quickly and easily. This means you can efficiently control and optimise the entire volume of a department.
About Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V.
Kyocera Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes Ecosys printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). Kyocera Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, Kyocera is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. Kyocera’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
- KYOCERA Launches Lowest Cost IoT Service in Japan in Partnership with SIGFOX
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
- KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes
- ew KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- KYOCERA: CHANGE WITH CONTINUITY
Manager Corporate Communications