Kyocera Document Solutions attends Drupa 2012
02 April 2012
Kyocera Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading office document solutions companies, will be attending Drupa, the world’s largest printing equipment exhibition, for the first time on Stand A77 in Hall 08b. Kyocera’s Drupa 2012 theme is ‘if you can dream it we can print it’. The company will demonstrate its colour expertise and present new solutions for the publishing sector.
On 1st April 2012, Kyocera Mita changed its name to Kyocera Document Solutions to reflect its growth as a global supplier of solutions which manage the collection and distribution of information throughout its lifecycle, using both physical and electronic media within Managed Document Services (MDS) offering. The name change confirms Kyocera Document Solutions as a business enabler for its customers, streamlining communications, enhancing productivity, reducing operating costs by up to 30% and simplifying day to day activities. Visitors to the stand will be guided through Kyocera’s innovative product suite and given a preview of future developments.
Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing, Kyocera comments: “This is our first visit to Drupa and we are showcasing our unique sustainable technology, unveiling innovative new products and demonstrating our strategic solutions for the manufacturing sector. It is a great opportunity to highlight our new company name which reflects our original strategic approach. We believe that our quality, high-speed, colour printing is capable of meeting the existing and future professional colour needs of digital printing.”
‘If you can dream it we can print it’ on stand
The five core elements of the Kyocera stand bring Kyocera’s slogan for Drupa 2012 ‘If you can dream it we can print it’ alive. Each area of the stand highlights the company’s print quality colour competence and offers show visitors live demonstrations.
Kyocera’s Print Quality Zone will showcase perfect digital colour printing. EFI’s Fiery Controller ensures that all Kyocera colour devices offer maximum performance and perfect colour quality to exceed the expectations of both light production and professional colour users.
The EFI Fiery Controller includes ICC colour management and supports Pantone, HKS, Toyo and DIC spot colours to ensure constant, reliable colour. Also on show is the EFI Fiery ColorWise, a RIP-based colour management system with an intelligent selection of colour tools which enables users to attain precisely the colour they need and ensure constant and reliable colour reproduction.
The High Speed Printing Zone will show Kyocera’s scalable solutions which meet the demands of small to mid-sized Corporate Reprographic Departments (CRDs). Visitors will see impressive high speed printer performance - 70 ppm in colour and 80ppm in monochrome. The Personalisation Area will provide visitors with personalised brochures, flyers and banner printing to illustrate Kyocera’s variable data printing capabilities.
The Efficient Workflow Zone will demonstrate Kyocera’s HyPAS software, a powerful and scalable solution platform, which optimises the performance of Kyocera’s MFPs through custom, integrated software applications.
ECOSYS Technology in Focus
In the stand’s Innovation Tower Kyocera will celebrate the 20th anniversary of its ECOSYS technology and preview its latest sustainable innovations prior to launch.
ECOSYS (ECOlogy, ECOnomy, SYStem reliability) dramatically reduces waste and has a lower manufacturing and recycling impact than conventional print technology. Kyocera’s ECOSYS printers have far fewer replaceable parts and the unique drum technology, with its longer lasting components, means that as well as being reliable, robust and cheaper to run, there is far less environmental impact.
About Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V.
Kyocera Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). Kyocera Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, Kyocera is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. Kyocera’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
- KYOCERA WARNS OF PAPER DOCUMENT BLIND SPOT FOR GDPR COMPLIANCE WITH LAUNCH OF NEW GUIDE
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1 MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone