KYOCERA Document Solutions releases the FS-C1020MFP+, an A4 colour multifunctional for professional and front-office environments.
02 May 2012
The FS-C1020MFP+ is an ideal product for public-facing front offices such as law firms, hospitals and insurance companies. Its small desktop footprint and attractive design radiate competence, professionalism and style.
Including fax as one of the FS-C1020MFP+’s standard features suits its core markets – banking, legal, insurance, financial services, healthcare and other service industries. By supporting both G3* and Internet fax, the FS-C1020MFP+ offers these professions both an established industry standard as well as an innovative fax capability.
The FS-C1020MFP+ is equipped with numerous features and enhancements that are perfect for the ‘drop-in’ nature of a front-desk environment. The ID-copy function copies both sides of 2-sided documents like ID cards and driving licences onto one side of paper. Warm-up time has been reduced to make it easier to take quick copies of documents delivered by clients or patients. Scan-to-USB converts a paper document into a PDF or JPG file on a memory stick. Finally, the FS-C1020MFP+’s display has been expanded to 4 lines making it much easier to perform common tasks.
The FS-C1020MFP+ also supports features such as Private Print which uses a security code to ensure that only the intended recipient can collect a printed document. This is an important precaution for devices located in public areas.
Thanks to its excellent communication capabilities, the FS-C1020MFP+ provides a vital link to an organisation’s main IT infrastructure. 20 one-touch buttons and a 200-entry address book make it quick and easy for staff to scan documents to email recipients or network locations around the world.
Reiko Owada, Manager Product Management European Marketing, says “There are many situations where our professional customers need a capable but competitively-priced multifunctional for their front or branch offices. The FS-C1020MFP+ fits perfectly in this environment, combining the features staff want with the communications capabilities the organisation needs.”
Even with such advanced features the FS-C1020MFP+ remains easy to setup, having been designed for standard office use. To simplify purchase and configuration, everything a typical user needs is included as standard: the 35-page document feeder, the double-sided print capability, the network connectivity and the fax function.
*G3 = Group 3 Facsimile protocol
About KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
KYOCERA Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). KYOCERA Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, KYOCERA is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. KYOCERA’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- KYOCERA to Break Ground on Third Kyoto Ayabe Manufacturing Facility
- KYOCERA “Kyoto Opal” Utilized in Decorative Design of Yamaha Trombone
- Kyocera Brings Low-Temperature, High-Thermal-Conductivity Silver Sinter Paste to the European Market
- Kyocera presents innovative Magic Drill DRA: Modular drill with low cutting force for excellent drilling accuracy
- Kyocera Brings High-Temperature, High-Thermal-Conductivity Epoxy Molding Compound to the European Market
- KYOCERA: Revving up for involvement with motorsports
- KYOCERA to sponsor touring car race
- KYOCERA BOOSTS TONER RECYCLING PROGRAMME ACROSS EUROPE
- KYOCERA Strengthens IoT Business through Expansion of Software Laboratory
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: MANAGED WORKFLOW SERVICES 2015 (U.S., WESTERN EUROPE, ASIA/PACIFIC)
- KYOCERA introduces Wide-Screen, Super High Brightness TFT-LCD for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA TASKALFA 406CI HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY BUYERS LABORATORY
- Kyocera registers trademark Haptivity® for its proprietary touch feeling technology and continues further development
- KYOCERA Named a 2015 Top 100 Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. PROVIDES NUANCE'S AUTOSTORE 7.0 ON ITS HYPAS-ENABLED MFPS
Manager Corporate Communications