KYOCERA Document Solutions releases the FS-C1020MFP+, an A4 colour multifunctional for professional and front-office environments.
02 May 2012
The FS-C1020MFP+ is an ideal product for public-facing front offices such as law firms, hospitals and insurance companies. Its small desktop footprint and attractive design radiate competence, professionalism and style.
Including fax as one of the FS-C1020MFP+’s standard features suits its core markets – banking, legal, insurance, financial services, healthcare and other service industries. By supporting both G3* and Internet fax, the FS-C1020MFP+ offers these professions both an established industry standard as well as an innovative fax capability.
The FS-C1020MFP+ is equipped with numerous features and enhancements that are perfect for the ‘drop-in’ nature of a front-desk environment. The ID-copy function copies both sides of 2-sided documents like ID cards and driving licences onto one side of paper. Warm-up time has been reduced to make it easier to take quick copies of documents delivered by clients or patients. Scan-to-USB converts a paper document into a PDF or JPG file on a memory stick. Finally, the FS-C1020MFP+’s display has been expanded to 4 lines making it much easier to perform common tasks.
The FS-C1020MFP+ also supports features such as Private Print which uses a security code to ensure that only the intended recipient can collect a printed document. This is an important precaution for devices located in public areas.
Thanks to its excellent communication capabilities, the FS-C1020MFP+ provides a vital link to an organisation’s main IT infrastructure. 20 one-touch buttons and a 200-entry address book make it quick and easy for staff to scan documents to email recipients or network locations around the world.
Reiko Owada, Manager Product Management European Marketing, says “There are many situations where our professional customers need a capable but competitively-priced multifunctional for their front or branch offices. The FS-C1020MFP+ fits perfectly in this environment, combining the features staff want with the communications capabilities the organisation needs.”
Even with such advanced features the FS-C1020MFP+ remains easy to setup, having been designed for standard office use. To simplify purchase and configuration, everything a typical user needs is included as standard: the 35-page document feeder, the double-sided print capability, the network connectivity and the fax function.
*G3 = Group 3 Facsimile protocol
About KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
KYOCERA Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). KYOCERA Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, KYOCERA is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. KYOCERA’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit “Future Technologies for 2020” at CEATEC JAPAN 2015 Tradeshow Oct. 7-10
- KYOCERA exhibits its latest innovations in the cutting tools sector at EMO Milan 2015
- KYOCERA “Eco-Lessons” Reach More Than 100,000 Primary School Children in Japan & China
- KYOCERA Develops one of the World’s Fastest 360dpi Recirculating Inkjet Printheads
- KYOCERA Document Solutions acquires Ceyoniq Group
- KYOCERA Announces Result of Tender Offer for Shares of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation
- Kyocera introduces new touch feeling technology for real button feeling
- KYOCERA Solar Lights Up Arco Metropolitano, Brazil’s Largest Solar-Powered Highway
- KYOCERA MYPANEL OFFERS A PORTABLE CUSTOMISABLE CONTROL PANEL
- Optimise your photovoltaic system’s efficiency all year round
- KYOCERA introduces New Wide Screen TFT-LCD for Industry Applications
- KYOCERA’s Recrystallized Blue Sapphire Sparkles in New CASIO OCEANUS Watch Design
- KYOCERA launches new industrial cutting tool: MFH mini is a small-diameter, high-feed endmill
- Abandoned Golf Course in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan to be Repurposed with 23-Megawatt Solar Power Plant from KYOCERA TCL Solar LLC
Manager Corporate Communications