KYOCERA Document Solutions releases the FS-C1020MFP+, an A4 colour multifunctional for professional and front-office environments.
02 May 2012
The FS-C1020MFP+ is an ideal product for public-facing front offices such as law firms, hospitals and insurance companies. Its small desktop footprint and attractive design radiate competence, professionalism and style.
Including fax as one of the FS-C1020MFP+’s standard features suits its core markets – banking, legal, insurance, financial services, healthcare and other service industries. By supporting both G3* and Internet fax, the FS-C1020MFP+ offers these professions both an established industry standard as well as an innovative fax capability.
The FS-C1020MFP+ is equipped with numerous features and enhancements that are perfect for the ‘drop-in’ nature of a front-desk environment. The ID-copy function copies both sides of 2-sided documents like ID cards and driving licences onto one side of paper. Warm-up time has been reduced to make it easier to take quick copies of documents delivered by clients or patients. Scan-to-USB converts a paper document into a PDF or JPG file on a memory stick. Finally, the FS-C1020MFP+’s display has been expanded to 4 lines making it much easier to perform common tasks.
The FS-C1020MFP+ also supports features such as Private Print which uses a security code to ensure that only the intended recipient can collect a printed document. This is an important precaution for devices located in public areas.
Thanks to its excellent communication capabilities, the FS-C1020MFP+ provides a vital link to an organisation’s main IT infrastructure. 20 one-touch buttons and a 200-entry address book make it quick and easy for staff to scan documents to email recipients or network locations around the world.
Reiko Owada, Manager Product Management European Marketing, says “There are many situations where our professional customers need a capable but competitively-priced multifunctional for their front or branch offices. The FS-C1020MFP+ fits perfectly in this environment, combining the features staff want with the communications capabilities the organisation needs.”
Even with such advanced features the FS-C1020MFP+ remains easy to setup, having been designed for standard office use. To simplify purchase and configuration, everything a typical user needs is included as standard: the 35-page document feeder, the double-sided print capability, the network connectivity and the fax function.
*G3 = Group 3 Facsimile protocol
About KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
KYOCERA Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). KYOCERA Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, KYOCERA is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. KYOCERA’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
- KYOCERA WARNS OF PAPER DOCUMENT BLIND SPOT FOR GDPR COMPLIANCE WITH LAUNCH OF NEW GUIDE
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1 MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone