KYOCERA Document Solutions releases innovative solution for secure, economical and sustainable printing with KYOCERA fleets
15 May 2012
KYOCERA Net Policy Manager is an economical and simple way for organisations to reduce document costs, introduce secure printing and adopt a sustainable printing strategy.
Kyocera Net Policy Manager gives staff the flexibility to send a document to print then collect it whenever they want from whichever printer or multifunctional they prefer. This helps them avoid busy devices, prevents documents being collected by the wrong person and, because staff identify themselves with swipe cards, adds the security that confidential information requires.
Following today’s cost-reduction imperative
Every organisation needs to reduce costs. Kyocera Net Policy Manager helps by automatically enforcing the economical print options users often forget. Policies can include options such as EcoPrint (toner-save), monochrome printing and double-sided output.
Kyocera Net Policy Manager’s flexibility allows different policies to be applied to different departments – or even users. Managers and the Finance Department could be allowed to print in colour, for example, whereas general administration staff could be limited to monochrome.
It can also apply policies by application so, for example, emails could automatically be printed in monochrome to a maximum length of two pages.
Satisfying the desire for sustainability and economy
Using print policies with Kyocera Net Policy Manager makes it sustainable as well as economical. By enabling confidential printing on more sustainable and economic shared devices, Kyocera Net Policy Manager reduces an organisation’s environmental impact and document costs.
This makes Kyocera Net Policy Manager a perfect product for KYOCERA which is celebrating 20 years of ECOSYS in 2012. ECOSYS describes the environmentally sustainable principles that have governed the design and manufacture of KYOCERA’s printer range since 1992.
Swipe cards make the process of authentication very simple. No skills or training is required. As soon as staff identify themselves their stored documents can be printed.
Authentication also enables ‘scan to me’ which automatically and effortlessly sends scanned documents to the logged-in user’s Inbox.
Kyocera Net Policy Manager’s position in KYOCERA’s solutions portfolio
Kyocera Net Policy Manager represents a very economical option for organisations that standardise on KYOCERA equipment. It offers seamless integration with Kyocera’s range of USB card readers, supporting a wide range of ID card technologies. As a KYOCERA-owned solution, its future development can be influenced by customer requirements.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
KYOCERA Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). KYOCERA Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, KYOCERA is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. KYOCERA’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit “Future Technologies for 2020” at CEATEC JAPAN 2015 Tradeshow Oct. 7-10
- KYOCERA exhibits its latest innovations in the cutting tools sector at EMO Milan 2015
- KYOCERA “Eco-Lessons” Reach More Than 100,000 Primary School Children in Japan & China
- KYOCERA Develops one of the World’s Fastest 360dpi Recirculating Inkjet Printheads
- KYOCERA Document Solutions acquires Ceyoniq Group
- KYOCERA Announces Result of Tender Offer for Shares of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation
- Kyocera introduces new touch feeling technology for real button feeling
- KYOCERA Solar Lights Up Arco Metropolitano, Brazil’s Largest Solar-Powered Highway
- KYOCERA MYPANEL OFFERS A PORTABLE CUSTOMISABLE CONTROL PANEL
- Optimise your photovoltaic system’s efficiency all year round
- KYOCERA introduces New Wide Screen TFT-LCD for Industry Applications
- KYOCERA’s Recrystallized Blue Sapphire Sparkles in New CASIO OCEANUS Watch Design
- KYOCERA launches new industrial cutting tool: MFH mini is a small-diameter, high-feed endmill
- Abandoned Golf Course in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan to be Repurposed with 23-Megawatt Solar Power Plant from KYOCERA TCL Solar LLC
Manager Corporate Communications