KYOCERA Document Solutions releases innovative solution for secure, economical and sustainable printing with KYOCERA fleets
15 May 2012
KYOCERA Net Policy Manager is an economical and simple way for organisations to reduce document costs, introduce secure printing and adopt a sustainable printing strategy.
Kyocera Net Policy Manager gives staff the flexibility to send a document to print then collect it whenever they want from whichever printer or multifunctional they prefer. This helps them avoid busy devices, prevents documents being collected by the wrong person and, because staff identify themselves with swipe cards, adds the security that confidential information requires.
Following today’s cost-reduction imperative
Every organisation needs to reduce costs. Kyocera Net Policy Manager helps by automatically enforcing the economical print options users often forget. Policies can include options such as EcoPrint (toner-save), monochrome printing and double-sided output.
Kyocera Net Policy Manager’s flexibility allows different policies to be applied to different departments – or even users. Managers and the Finance Department could be allowed to print in colour, for example, whereas general administration staff could be limited to monochrome.
It can also apply policies by application so, for example, emails could automatically be printed in monochrome to a maximum length of two pages.
Satisfying the desire for sustainability and economy
Using print policies with Kyocera Net Policy Manager makes it sustainable as well as economical. By enabling confidential printing on more sustainable and economic shared devices, Kyocera Net Policy Manager reduces an organisation’s environmental impact and document costs.
This makes Kyocera Net Policy Manager a perfect product for KYOCERA which is celebrating 20 years of ECOSYS in 2012. ECOSYS describes the environmentally sustainable principles that have governed the design and manufacture of KYOCERA’s printer range since 1992.
Swipe cards make the process of authentication very simple. No skills or training is required. As soon as staff identify themselves their stored documents can be printed.
Authentication also enables ‘scan to me’ which automatically and effortlessly sends scanned documents to the logged-in user’s Inbox.
Kyocera Net Policy Manager’s position in KYOCERA’s solutions portfolio
Kyocera Net Policy Manager represents a very economical option for organisations that standardise on KYOCERA equipment. It offers seamless integration with Kyocera’s range of USB card readers, supporting a wide range of ID card technologies. As a KYOCERA-owned solution, its future development can be influenced by customer requirements.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
KYOCERA Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). KYOCERA Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, KYOCERA is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. KYOCERA’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA presents sushi tips from a professional chef: How to make the Japanese specialty dish at home
- KYOCERA Introduces New “rafre” Washable Smartphone
- New KYOCERA 7129 Series Board to Board Connector Helps Reduce Charging Times for Mobile Devices
- Ambiente 2017: KYOCERA will present its new Shin knife series, featuring an innovative ceramic blade
- KYOCERA wins another award in recognition of its commitment to environmental protection
- KYOCERA Optical Blood-Flow Sensor is Among World’s Smallest for Wearable Devices, Smartphones
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
- CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- KYOCERA Develops Robust FPC/FFC Connector with 0.5mm Pitch
- KYOCERA TASKALFA 3252CI HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY BUYERS LABORATORY
Manager Corporate Communications