KYOCERA Document Solutions’ TASKalfa MFP Series Named BERTL’s Spring 2012 ‘Office Line of the Year’
24 April 2012
KYOCERA Document Solutions, one of the world's leading document solutions companies, today announced that Business Equipment Research & Test Laboratories, Inc. (BERTL), a leading independent testing laboratory for imaging devices and workflow solutions, honoured Kyocera’s colour and monochrome TASKalfa multifunctional product (MFP) series with its Spring 2012 ‘Best Office Line of the Year’ award.
The Kyocera TASKalfa devices honoured by the BERTL Best Office Line of the Year award include: TASKalfa 7550ci, TASKalfa 6550ci, TASKalfa 5550ci, TASKalfa 4550ci, TASKalfa 3550ci, and TASKalfa 3050ci colour MFPs; as well as the TASKalfa 8000i, TASKalfa 6500i, TASKalfa 5500i, TASKalfa 4500i, TASKalfa 3500i monochrome MFPs.
“Kyocera’s TASKalfa line is very intuitive and easy to navigate, and its ultra-reliability and long-life technology deliver superior performance over other products tested by BERTL, said Art Wynne, president, BERTL. “Kyocera’s TASKalfa devices are a powerful yet efficient series of colour and monochrome MFPs optimised by HyPAS technology to make a MFP product line that clearly demonstrates what it means to achieve BERTL’s Office Line of the Year award.”
BERTL analysts evaluated several hundred MFPs in 2011 and identified many key features that made Kyocera’s TASKalfa series stand out from the competition, honouring the series with the BERTL Best Office Line of the Year award. BERTL analysts found that, from device setup, to printing, copying and scanning, all TASKalfa devices outperformed all other office product lines tested during the year.
"Kyocera is raising industry standards with all of its ultra-reliable products, and receiving BERTL’s Office Line of the Year award for its industry-leading TASKalfa line of MFPs is a result of our continuing commitment to excellence," said Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing KYOCERA Document Solutions.
BERTL combines its comprehensive knowledge of the competitive landscape with feedback from buyers about their product and supplier experiences to identify worthy products. While print or copy speeds are important, it is the feature set, functionality, and performance that are key considerations in judging which products are "BERTL's Best." BERTL examines network management utilities, concurrency and contention, print and copy productivity, image quality, return on investment, competitive advantages, accessibility, design and build quality, standard functions, modularity of design and upgrade path, installation, and several other categories to determine which products stand out from the competition.
About BERTL, Inc.
The Business Equipment Research and Test Laboratories Inc., (BERTL) is an independent testing laboratory whose purpose is to provide objective, independent, product evaluation reports and comparative analyses on imaging devices and software solutions. BERTL prohibits any manufacturer-control over its product evaluations, and bases its opinions, ratings and awards on a combination of rigorous analysis and worldwide customer satisfaction research across 11 testing criteria: Build Quality, Network Administration, Security, Workflow, Finish, Ease of Use, Media Handling, Printing, Image Quality, Features, and Price. At all times, BERTL's primary focus is the end user. BERTL's evaluation reports, customer satisfaction research, awards and product ratings are undertaken entirely at BERTL's expense for the benefit of its worldwide subscriber base. To learn more about BERTL visit www.bertl.com.
About Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V.
Kyocera Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes Ecosys printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). Kyocera Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, Kyocera is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. Kyocera’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 8.5MW Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island on Japan’s Largest Lake
- KYOCERA Launches Highly Robust Printhead for Digital Textile Printing
- KYOCERA Develops World’s First Platinum-Free Soot-Sensing Element for Diesel Engines
- Kyocera Showcases The Benefits Of The Digital Transformation At The Gartner Symposium 2015
- KYOCERA Acquires Turkish Distributor and Creates New Sales Company
- KYOCERA Announces New Mobile Device-based Support Service in Japan for Healthy Lifestyle Modification*
- KYOCERA Announces Ultra-Wide Printhead Offering Simultaneous Four-Color Output for Industrial Inkjet Printing, from Textiles to Billboards
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit “Future Technologies for 2020” at CEATEC JAPAN 2015 Tradeshow Oct. 7-10
- KYOCERA exhibits its latest innovations in the cutting tools sector at EMO Milan 2015
- KYOCERA “Eco-Lessons” Reach More Than 100,000 Primary School Children in Japan & China
- KYOCERA Develops one of the World’s Fastest 360dpi Recirculating Inkjet Printheads
- KYOCERA Document Solutions acquires Ceyoniq Group
- KYOCERA Announces Result of Tender Offer for Shares of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation
- Kyocera introduces new touch feeling technology for real button feeling
Manager Corporate Communications