KYOCERA Document Solutions’ TASKalfa MFP Series Named BERTL’s Spring 2012 ‘Office Line of the Year’
24 April 2012
KYOCERA Document Solutions, one of the world's leading document solutions companies, today announced that Business Equipment Research & Test Laboratories, Inc. (BERTL), a leading independent testing laboratory for imaging devices and workflow solutions, honoured Kyocera’s colour and monochrome TASKalfa multifunctional product (MFP) series with its Spring 2012 ‘Best Office Line of the Year’ award.
The Kyocera TASKalfa devices honoured by the BERTL Best Office Line of the Year award include: TASKalfa 7550ci, TASKalfa 6550ci, TASKalfa 5550ci, TASKalfa 4550ci, TASKalfa 3550ci, and TASKalfa 3050ci colour MFPs; as well as the TASKalfa 8000i, TASKalfa 6500i, TASKalfa 5500i, TASKalfa 4500i, TASKalfa 3500i monochrome MFPs.
“Kyocera’s TASKalfa line is very intuitive and easy to navigate, and its ultra-reliability and long-life technology deliver superior performance over other products tested by BERTL, said Art Wynne, president, BERTL. “Kyocera’s TASKalfa devices are a powerful yet efficient series of colour and monochrome MFPs optimised by HyPAS technology to make a MFP product line that clearly demonstrates what it means to achieve BERTL’s Office Line of the Year award.”
BERTL analysts evaluated several hundred MFPs in 2011 and identified many key features that made Kyocera’s TASKalfa series stand out from the competition, honouring the series with the BERTL Best Office Line of the Year award. BERTL analysts found that, from device setup, to printing, copying and scanning, all TASKalfa devices outperformed all other office product lines tested during the year.
"Kyocera is raising industry standards with all of its ultra-reliable products, and receiving BERTL’s Office Line of the Year award for its industry-leading TASKalfa line of MFPs is a result of our continuing commitment to excellence," said Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing KYOCERA Document Solutions.
BERTL combines its comprehensive knowledge of the competitive landscape with feedback from buyers about their product and supplier experiences to identify worthy products. While print or copy speeds are important, it is the feature set, functionality, and performance that are key considerations in judging which products are "BERTL's Best." BERTL examines network management utilities, concurrency and contention, print and copy productivity, image quality, return on investment, competitive advantages, accessibility, design and build quality, standard functions, modularity of design and upgrade path, installation, and several other categories to determine which products stand out from the competition.
About BERTL, Inc.
The Business Equipment Research and Test Laboratories Inc., (BERTL) is an independent testing laboratory whose purpose is to provide objective, independent, product evaluation reports and comparative analyses on imaging devices and software solutions. BERTL prohibits any manufacturer-control over its product evaluations, and bases its opinions, ratings and awards on a combination of rigorous analysis and worldwide customer satisfaction research across 11 testing criteria: Build Quality, Network Administration, Security, Workflow, Finish, Ease of Use, Media Handling, Printing, Image Quality, Features, and Price. At all times, BERTL's primary focus is the end user. BERTL's evaluation reports, customer satisfaction research, awards and product ratings are undertaken entirely at BERTL's expense for the benefit of its worldwide subscriber base. To learn more about BERTL visit www.bertl.com.
About Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V.
Kyocera Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its range of products and services includes Ecosys printers, reliable multifunctional systems, high-quality consumables, a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and Managed Document Services (MDS). Kyocera Document Solutions provides innovative products built on a foundation of long-life components. Its customers benefit from low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. Its solutions portfolio and Managed Document Services division help customers to reduce costs and environmental impact at the same time as improving the efficiency and reliability of common business processes. For further information, visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu.
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 604 on Forbes magazine’s 2011 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, Kyocera is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. Kyocera’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
- KYOCERA Marks 10th Anniversary of “Green Curtains”
- Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS RACKS UP SIX MORE AWARDS FROM INDUSTRY’S LEADING ANALYST
- KYOCERA expands its market presence by opening a new office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops Real Edge 600dpi Thermal Printhead for Card Printing with Enhanced Security Applications
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Thermal Printhead for Barcode Printing
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA opens European Intellectual Property Office in Esslingen, Germany
- Kyocera introduces highly reliable and cost competitive diode modules for industrial applications
- KYOCERA CONTINUES ITS SPONSORSHIP OF THE INTERNATIONAL ICE HOCKEY FEDERATION'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- KYOCERA to Break Ground on Third Kyoto Ayabe Manufacturing Facility
- KYOCERA “Kyoto Opal” Utilized in Decorative Design of Yamaha Trombone
- Kyocera Brings Low-Temperature, High-Thermal-Conductivity Silver Sinter Paste to the European Market
Manager Corporate Communications