KYOCERA MITA expands Russian operations
27 September 2011
To further support its expansion into the exciting and rapidly growing Russian market, KYOCERA MITA Europe announces the opening of a new sales office in Moscow. This further reinforces KYOCERA MITA’s commitment to supporting companies of all sizes looking to establish sustainable printing and document management solutions.
KYOCERA MITA’s first opening in Russia was in May 2009 when we opened a representative office to help us understand the market and support sales partners. The new sales company offers enhancements to product supply, with local warehousing, and expanded sales and technical service programs.
KYOCERA MITA’s new sales company opens with 3 primary objectives:
1) Strengthen sales channels with experienced distributor and dealer support across the whole country, supporting from small to large customers.
2) Increase brand awareness and support our message of proprietary ECOSYS technology which have been reputed over 20 years in the industry. The ECOSYS benefits include economy, ecology and network capability at all office environment.
3) Enhance support for Managed Document Services (MDS), and services, using a well balanced product range for both printers and MFPs to strengthen support for Russia’s government offices and large corporations.
“We are very excited by this development in an exciting market”, said Mr. Yoshiaki Onishi, President at KYOCERA MITA Europe. “We will be able to offer even better support to our sales channels and support programs and so further increase the level of service that we provide to our Russian customers. Additionally, we will be able to increase brand awareness and more effectively communicate the benefits of our ECOSYS technology.”
KYOCERA MITA printers and MFPs can be connected to any network, have excellent security features and unique long life technology. These factors have increased market share of the A3 monochrome MFP to the number 2 vendor in Russia according to independent research. The Russian market’s need for reliable printers, with low running costs is increasing, which is why KYOCERA MITA will support the Russian market with a special model for the rapidly growing SOHO market, so all businesses can enjoy the benefits of the KYOCERA MITA’s ECOSYS technology.
About KYOCERA MITA Europe B.V.
KYOCERA MITA is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its product range consists of ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems and wide format devices, completed by supplies, efficient document solutions and comprehensive services. KYOCERA MITA provides innovative products, built on a foundation of long-life components, allowing it to offer its customers low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. For further information, visit: www.kyoceramita-europe.com.
KYOCERA MITA Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 418 on Forbes magazine’s 2009 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, KYOCERA Corporation is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. KYOCERA Corporation’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
- KYOCERA Launches Lowest Cost IoT Service in Japan in Partnership with SIGFOX
Manager Corporate Communications