KYOCERA MITA expands Russian operations
27 September 2011
To further support its expansion into the exciting and rapidly growing Russian market, KYOCERA MITA Europe announces the opening of a new sales office in Moscow. This further reinforces KYOCERA MITA’s commitment to supporting companies of all sizes looking to establish sustainable printing and document management solutions.
KYOCERA MITA’s first opening in Russia was in May 2009 when we opened a representative office to help us understand the market and support sales partners. The new sales company offers enhancements to product supply, with local warehousing, and expanded sales and technical service programs.
KYOCERA MITA’s new sales company opens with 3 primary objectives:
1) Strengthen sales channels with experienced distributor and dealer support across the whole country, supporting from small to large customers.
2) Increase brand awareness and support our message of proprietary ECOSYS technology which have been reputed over 20 years in the industry. The ECOSYS benefits include economy, ecology and network capability at all office environment.
3) Enhance support for Managed Document Services (MDS), and services, using a well balanced product range for both printers and MFPs to strengthen support for Russia’s government offices and large corporations.
“We are very excited by this development in an exciting market”, said Mr. Yoshiaki Onishi, President at KYOCERA MITA Europe. “We will be able to offer even better support to our sales channels and support programs and so further increase the level of service that we provide to our Russian customers. Additionally, we will be able to increase brand awareness and more effectively communicate the benefits of our ECOSYS technology.”
KYOCERA MITA printers and MFPs can be connected to any network, have excellent security features and unique long life technology. These factors have increased market share of the A3 monochrome MFP to the number 2 vendor in Russia according to independent research. The Russian market’s need for reliable printers, with low running costs is increasing, which is why KYOCERA MITA will support the Russian market with a special model for the rapidly growing SOHO market, so all businesses can enjoy the benefits of the KYOCERA MITA’s ECOSYS technology.
About KYOCERA MITA Europe B.V.
KYOCERA MITA is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its product range consists of ECOSYS printers, reliable multifunctional systems and wide format devices, completed by supplies, efficient document solutions and comprehensive services. KYOCERA MITA provides innovative products, built on a foundation of long-life components, allowing it to offer its customers low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. For further information, visit: www.kyoceramita-europe.com.
KYOCERA MITA Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation, which marked its 50th anniversary in 2009. Ranked no. 418 on Forbes magazine’s 2009 “Global 2000” listing of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, KYOCERA Corporation is a leading manufacturer of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and electronic office equipment. KYOCERA Corporation’s long-term growth strategy is to focus on business that supports telecommunications, information processing, environmental protection and the preservation of quality of life.
- Kyocera unveils KYOCERA Net Manager; a solution that automates processes to improve business productivity
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Inaugurates Floating Mega Solar Power Plants in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA Unimerco to Acquire Lithuanian Woodworking Tool Manufacturer, Making it a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- KYOCERA Starts R&D on World’s First High-Accuracy Bovine Estrus Sensor
- KYOCERA Develops New Cermet Grades for Cutting Tools Industry
- Kyocera Document Solutions INC appoints Takashi Kuki as president
- KYOCERA introduces small-format LCDs with increased temperature range for industrial applications
- Kyocera continues its sponsorship of the International Ice Hockey Federation's World Championship
- Kyocera, Energetik and Solare Datensysteme to Launch Energy Storage Solution in Germany
- Five A3 Kyocera MFPs Highly Recommended by Buyers Laboratory
- KYOCERA Named a 2014 Top Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
- Kyocera Document Solutions Wins the WorldStar Award of the World Packaging Organisation
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Ultra-Ruggedized “TORQUE” Smartphone for the First Time in Europe at MWC 2015
- Kyocera opens new inkjet test lab in Esslingen
- Test Facilities at KYOCERA Document Solutions’ R&D Center Receive International Standard ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation for Chemical Emissions
Manager Corporate Communications