Always at your side – new 28 ppm desktop printers from Kyocera Mita
01 February 2008
Kyocera Mita has launched two new A4 monochrome desktop ECOSYS printers, the FS-1100 and FS-1300D. The devices, which build on the success of the FS-1030D, are designed for business users that need a reliable and compact desktop printer, capable of handling large print jobs when required.
The new devices offer high quality print output with a 1200 dpi resolution for crisp graphics, standard 250-sheet input tray, able to handle paper as small as A6, such as medical prescriptions, 250-sheet output tray and an optional network card. The FS-1100 can handle one optional 250-sheet paper feeder, while the FS-1300D can handle two optional 250-sheet paper feeders. Additionally, the FS-1300D includes as standard: duplex printing, helping to reduce paper volume consumed in the office thereby promoting environmentally-friendly and economical printing, and a 50-sheet manual paper tray, which handles alternative media stock such as heavier paper, envelopes and labels.
The new design of the LED operational panel improves the ease-of-use therefore ensuring smooth workflow and increased user productivity. The user receives clear instructions: colours indicate the status of the devices, with a green light showing they are ready to print and a red light indicating that they require attention.
- KYOCERA Document Solutions revolutionises A4 printing
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2015 FOR A4 COLOUR MFPS
- KYOCERA introduces TFT-LCDs with Projected Capacitive Touchscreens for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. Positioned in Visionaries' Quadrant in 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Print and Content Services
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Begins Construction on 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- Kyocera will present its new Fuji and Kizuna knife series at Ambiente 2016
- KYOCERA Expands Number of Solar Recharging Stations in Japan as Electric Vehicle Use Grows
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister’s Award in Japan for Record 6th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES GOOGLE CLOUD PRINTING
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 8.5MW Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island on Japan’s Largest Lake
- KYOCERA Launches Highly Robust Printhead for Digital Textile Printing
- KYOCERA Develops World’s First Platinum-Free Soot-Sensing Element for Diesel Engines
- Kyocera Showcases The Benefits Of The Digital Transformation At The Gartner Symposium 2015
- KYOCERA Acquires Turkish Distributor and Creates New Sales Company
- KYOCERA Announces New Mobile Device-based Support Service in Japan for Healthy Lifestyle Modification*
Manager Corporate Communications