Always at your side – new 28 ppm desktop printers from Kyocera Mita
01 February 2008
Kyocera Mita has launched two new A4 monochrome desktop ECOSYS printers, the FS-1100 and FS-1300D. The devices, which build on the success of the FS-1030D, are designed for business users that need a reliable and compact desktop printer, capable of handling large print jobs when required.
The new devices offer high quality print output with a 1200 dpi resolution for crisp graphics, standard 250-sheet input tray, able to handle paper as small as A6, such as medical prescriptions, 250-sheet output tray and an optional network card. The FS-1100 can handle one optional 250-sheet paper feeder, while the FS-1300D can handle two optional 250-sheet paper feeders. Additionally, the FS-1300D includes as standard: duplex printing, helping to reduce paper volume consumed in the office thereby promoting environmentally-friendly and economical printing, and a 50-sheet manual paper tray, which handles alternative media stock such as heavier paper, envelopes and labels.
The new design of the LED operational panel improves the ease-of-use therefore ensuring smooth workflow and increased user productivity. The user receives clear instructions: colours indicate the status of the devices, with a green light showing they are ready to print and a red light indicating that they require attention.
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
- KYOCERA Launches Lowest Cost IoT Service in Japan in Partnership with SIGFOX
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
Manager Corporate Communications