Always at your side – new 28 ppm desktop printers from Kyocera Mita
01 February 2008
Kyocera Mita has launched two new A4 monochrome desktop ECOSYS printers, the FS-1100 and FS-1300D. The devices, which build on the success of the FS-1030D, are designed for business users that need a reliable and compact desktop printer, capable of handling large print jobs when required.
The new devices offer high quality print output with a 1200 dpi resolution for crisp graphics, standard 250-sheet input tray, able to handle paper as small as A6, such as medical prescriptions, 250-sheet output tray and an optional network card. The FS-1100 can handle one optional 250-sheet paper feeder, while the FS-1300D can handle two optional 250-sheet paper feeders. Additionally, the FS-1300D includes as standard: duplex printing, helping to reduce paper volume consumed in the office thereby promoting environmentally-friendly and economical printing, and a 50-sheet manual paper tray, which handles alternative media stock such as heavier paper, envelopes and labels.
The new design of the LED operational panel improves the ease-of-use therefore ensuring smooth workflow and increased user productivity. The user receives clear instructions: colours indicate the status of the devices, with a green light showing they are ready to print and a red light indicating that they require attention.
- KYOCERA Corporation Names Hideo Tanimoto as New President
- ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE STRENGTHENS KDC LEADERSHIP TEAM
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA presents sushi tips from a professional chef: How to make the Japanese specialty dish at home
- KYOCERA Introduces New “rafre” Washable Smartphone
- New KYOCERA 7129 Series Board to Board Connector Helps Reduce Charging Times for Mobile Devices
- Ambiente 2017: KYOCERA will present its new Shin knife series, featuring an innovative ceramic blade
- KYOCERA wins another award in recognition of its commitment to environmental protection
- KYOCERA Optical Blood-Flow Sensor is Among World’s Smallest for Wearable Devices, Smartphones
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
- CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Manager Corporate Communications