Always at your side – new 28 ppm desktop printers from Kyocera Mita
01 February 2008
Kyocera Mita has launched two new A4 monochrome desktop ECOSYS printers, the FS-1100 and FS-1300D. The devices, which build on the success of the FS-1030D, are designed for business users that need a reliable and compact desktop printer, capable of handling large print jobs when required.
The new devices offer high quality print output with a 1200 dpi resolution for crisp graphics, standard 250-sheet input tray, able to handle paper as small as A6, such as medical prescriptions, 250-sheet output tray and an optional network card. The FS-1100 can handle one optional 250-sheet paper feeder, while the FS-1300D can handle two optional 250-sheet paper feeders. Additionally, the FS-1300D includes as standard: duplex printing, helping to reduce paper volume consumed in the office thereby promoting environmentally-friendly and economical printing, and a 50-sheet manual paper tray, which handles alternative media stock such as heavier paper, envelopes and labels.
The new design of the LED operational panel improves the ease-of-use therefore ensuring smooth workflow and increased user productivity. The user receives clear instructions: colours indicate the status of the devices, with a green light showing they are ready to print and a red light indicating that they require attention.
- Kyocera Unimerco offers individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Kyocera unveils KYOCERA Net Manager; a solution that automates processes to improve business productivity
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Inaugurates Floating Mega Solar Power Plants in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA Unimerco to Acquire Lithuanian Woodworking Tool Manufacturer, Making it a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- KYOCERA Starts R&D on World’s First High-Accuracy Bovine Estrus Sensor
- KYOCERA Develops New Cermet Grades for Cutting Tools Industry
- Kyocera Document Solutions INC appoints Takashi Kuki as president
- KYOCERA introduces small-format LCDs with increased temperature range for industrial applications
- Kyocera continues its sponsorship of the International Ice Hockey Federation's World Championship
- Kyocera, Energetik and Solare Datensysteme to Launch Energy Storage Solution in Germany
- Five A3 Kyocera MFPs Highly Recommended by Buyers Laboratory
- KYOCERA Named a 2014 Top Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
- Kyocera Document Solutions Wins the WorldStar Award of the World Packaging Organisation
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Ultra-Ruggedized “TORQUE” Smartphone for the First Time in Europe at MWC 2015
- Kyocera opens new inkjet test lab in Esslingen
Manager Corporate Communications