Always at your side – new 28 ppm desktop printers from Kyocera Mita
01 February 2008
Kyocera Mita has launched two new A4 monochrome desktop ECOSYS printers, the FS-1100 and FS-1300D. The devices, which build on the success of the FS-1030D, are designed for business users that need a reliable and compact desktop printer, capable of handling large print jobs when required.
The new devices offer high quality print output with a 1200 dpi resolution for crisp graphics, standard 250-sheet input tray, able to handle paper as small as A6, such as medical prescriptions, 250-sheet output tray and an optional network card. The FS-1100 can handle one optional 250-sheet paper feeder, while the FS-1300D can handle two optional 250-sheet paper feeders. Additionally, the FS-1300D includes as standard: duplex printing, helping to reduce paper volume consumed in the office thereby promoting environmentally-friendly and economical printing, and a 50-sheet manual paper tray, which handles alternative media stock such as heavier paper, envelopes and labels.
The new design of the LED operational panel improves the ease-of-use therefore ensuring smooth workflow and increased user productivity. The user receives clear instructions: colours indicate the status of the devices, with a green light showing they are ready to print and a red light indicating that they require attention.
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 8.5MW Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island on Japan’s Largest Lake
- KYOCERA Launches Highly Robust Printhead for Digital Textile Printing
- KYOCERA Develops World’s First Platinum-Free Soot-Sensing Element for Diesel Engines
- Kyocera Showcases The Benefits Of The Digital Transformation At The Gartner Symposium 2015
- KYOCERA Acquires Turkish Distributor and Creates New Sales Company
- KYOCERA Announces New Mobile Device-based Support Service in Japan for Healthy Lifestyle Modification*
- KYOCERA Announces Ultra-Wide Printhead Offering Simultaneous Four-Color Output for Industrial Inkjet Printing, from Textiles to Billboards
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit “Future Technologies for 2020” at CEATEC JAPAN 2015 Tradeshow Oct. 7-10
- KYOCERA exhibits its latest innovations in the cutting tools sector at EMO Milan 2015
- KYOCERA “Eco-Lessons” Reach More Than 100,000 Primary School Children in Japan & China
- KYOCERA Develops one of the World’s Fastest 360dpi Recirculating Inkjet Printheads
- KYOCERA Document Solutions acquires Ceyoniq Group
- KYOCERA Announces Result of Tender Offer for Shares of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation
- Kyocera introduces new touch feeling technology for real button feeling
Manager Corporate Communications