Always at your side – new 28 ppm desktop printers from Kyocera Mita
01 February 2008
Kyocera Mita has launched two new A4 monochrome desktop ECOSYS printers, the FS-1100 and FS-1300D. The devices, which build on the success of the FS-1030D, are designed for business users that need a reliable and compact desktop printer, capable of handling large print jobs when required.
The new devices offer high quality print output with a 1200 dpi resolution for crisp graphics, standard 250-sheet input tray, able to handle paper as small as A6, such as medical prescriptions, 250-sheet output tray and an optional network card. The FS-1100 can handle one optional 250-sheet paper feeder, while the FS-1300D can handle two optional 250-sheet paper feeders. Additionally, the FS-1300D includes as standard: duplex printing, helping to reduce paper volume consumed in the office thereby promoting environmentally-friendly and economical printing, and a 50-sheet manual paper tray, which handles alternative media stock such as heavier paper, envelopes and labels.
The new design of the LED operational panel improves the ease-of-use therefore ensuring smooth workflow and increased user productivity. The user receives clear instructions: colours indicate the status of the devices, with a green light showing they are ready to print and a red light indicating that they require attention.
- Robust, thin and light – Kyocera presents a modern 5.7-inch module for industrial applications
- KYOCERA sterilisation technology: innovative, affordable, environmentally friendly multilayer substrates for plasma surface treatment
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES
- KYOCERA to introduce super alloy, aluminium, titanium and cast iron cutting tools at AMB in September
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES 10 NEW MFPS
- KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
- KYOCERA Marks 10th Anniversary of “Green Curtains”
- Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS RACKS UP SIX MORE AWARDS FROM INDUSTRY’S LEADING ANALYST
- KYOCERA expands its market presence by opening a new office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops Real Edge 600dpi Thermal Printhead for Card Printing with Enhanced Security Applications
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Thermal Printhead for Barcode Printing
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA opens European Intellectual Property Office in Esslingen, Germany
Manager Corporate Communications