Easily prepared delicatessen with ceramic knives from KYOCERA
Summer food: Crispy salads, crunchy vegetables, juicy fruit
31 May 2012
Kyoto / Neuss − Juicy fruits and crunchy vegetables are perfect during the warmest time of the year when the appetite for refreshing "vitamin bombs" is particularly great. Especially now, fresh foods are abundant and can easily be served as delicious meals. Whether green salads, classic pasta salads with vegetables, raw vegetable salads, or fruit salads — salads are delicious and can be quickly prepared. During barbecue season these are very popular as side dishes or as a refreshing dessert. Kyocera ceramic knives are ideal for cutting light foods, because the quality ceramic blades slice easily and with high precision.
Sunny afternoons and warm summer evenings are very inviting for a relaxing barbecue with friends and family. The ceramic knife specialist Kyocera offers a wide range of practical kitchen tools for quick and easy preparation of salads for your grill party. These indispensable kitchen accessories for various salad creations include knives, slicers and peelers with ultra-sharp ceramic blades which glide effortlessly through the foods making preparation a real pleasure. Even intensive cutting can easily be carried out by hand thanks to the ergonomic handle and surprisingly low weight of the Kyocera ceramic blade. After use, the blade can simply be cleaned under water, without fear of rusting. Furthermore, the high-quality Kyocera blades, made from corrosion-free zirconia ceramic, keep their extreme sharpness for a very long time.
Practical kitchen helpers for peeling, cutting and slicing
The Kyocera Santoku knife is ideal for precise cutting and is a true all-rounder for the kitchen. The approximately 11-centimetre long and 3-centimetre wide ceramic blade is perfect for cutting vegetables. Due to its extreme sharpness, the foods are not squashed during preparation and do not stick to the blade. Even tomatoes can be cut extremely thin. But also for those who want to make more than just vegetarian foods, the Kyocera ceramic knife is the tool of choice: the Santoku knife is also ideal for the preparation of both fish and meats without bones.
The Kyocera peeler is recommended for cleaning vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, zucchinis, radishes, and much more can be quickly peeled without much pressure.
When exact precision work is required, the Kyocera slicer is convincing: with its 8-centimetre long, double-edged ceramic blade, this kitchen helper is ideal for preparing vegetables and fruits. Its specialty: very smooth and even slices — for salads, snacks and garnishing.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
- KYOCERA Launches Lowest Cost IoT Service in Japan in Partnership with SIGFOX
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
- KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes
- ew KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- KYOCERA: CHANGE WITH CONTINUITY
Manager Corporate Communications