A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
Good Christmas presents often take some work to find, but here is one great solution: The newest knife set from KYOCERA which is perfect for ambitious cooks.
07 November 2017
Kyoto/London − Christmas Eve comes around quicker than you can check off your shopping list, but now you are able to obtain an excellent and practical gift with no stress: The Christmas set from Kyocera, which comes with two ceramic knives and a black knife block, is the right present for anyone who likes to work precisely and cleanly in the kitchen.
Intelligent, high-tech kitchen helper
Good kitchen knives undoubtedly belong in any well-stocked kitchen. More and more people are opting for an assortment of ceramic knives, as the benefits are obvious: ceramic knives stay sharp for a long time, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher, and do not deteriorate from the acids in food. The small knife in the set, with an 11 centimeter long ceramic blade, is therefore the first choice for slicing fruits and vegetables. The second knife, with a blade length of 14 centimeters, works as an ‘all-arounder’ and is especially recommended for cutting fish and meat. With an extremely strong and smooth blade surface, this knife succeeds in delivering perfect, wafer-thin cuts without undue pressure, while the ergonomic handle provides total comfort and control. As a complimentary bonus, the set comes with a round, space-saving knife block made from synthetic material (Soft Touch) for storing up to eight knives. The set is available online and in specialist stores from October for 99 Euro.
High-quality material, long-lasting enjoyment
The Japanese technology enterprise Kyocera is a leading supplier of fine ceramic products and components. Their ceramic knives are manufactured from high-quality zirconium ceramic. In addition to the low amount of effort required for cleaning, as well as the extremely long-lasting sharpness, the ultra-light material does not transfer any metal ions and is therefore odor and taste neutral.
The Kyocera ceramic knife Christmas set
|Product||Blade length||Product name||Unit Price|
|Kyocera Ceramic Fruit and Vegetable Knife||11 cm||FK-110WH-BK||39,00 €|
|KYOCERA Ceramic Knife||14 cm||FK-140WH-BK||59,00 €|
|Knife block (black)||8 knife slots||Special addition||Complimentary set|
RRP 39,00 €
For more information on Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up-Displays
- EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE EARN KYOCERA SEVEN BLI 2018 WINTER PICK AWARDS
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent
- KYOCERA to Build New Plant in Kagoshima, Japan, for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages
- TAKUYA MARUBAYASHI APPOINTED NEW PRESIDENT OF KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EMEA
- KYOCERA’s New Air-Cooled UV Curing Light is World’s Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful
- KYOCERA TCL Solar begins operation of Japan’s largest 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
- KYOCERA WARNS OF PAPER DOCUMENT BLIND SPOT FOR GDPR COMPLIANCE WITH LAUNCH OF NEW GUIDE
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1 MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices