Kyocera makes knives for master chefs
Dan Anderson uses Kyocera ceramic knives. The multi award-winning chef slices and dices with a cut of the finest blades at Anderson´s Bar and Grill in Birmingham
17 February 2016
Kyoto/Neuss − Experience, precision, creativity, quality and fast processing are key requirements in top restaurants such as Anderson´s Bar and Grill. As these characteristics perfectly match with the features of Kyocera ceramic knives and kitchen accessories, the Japanese company provides kitchen tools for the head chef of one of Britain’s premier steak houses. From filleting and slicing to carving – sharp blades and knives create the foundation for a great menu. These are exactly the special features Kyocera knives are known for: The extreme sharpness of the blades, cutting quality and easy cleaning turn cooking into a treat and make them ideal for carving boneless meat as well as cutting fruits and vegetables.
Perfect combination of performance, durability and comfort
The key to success of Kyocera’s ceramic knives are hand-ground blades of Zirconia ceramic, which are extremely hard and corrosion-free. The exceptionally sharp blades enable an ultra-precise and wafer-thin cut with extremely long-lasting cutting properties. In addition, the smell and taste of food is not altered, since no metallic ions can be transferred from the knife.
So it is no wonder that head chef Dan Anderson favors these high-quality ceramic knives. With vast knowledge in fine dining haute cuisine and a dedication to great steaks, he serves his guests two breeds of beef, Aberdeen Angus and Shorthorn, which are both reared locally.
His insider’s tip for steak lovers: Slice the meat with a large knife, which is as sharp as possible, such as the Fuji Santoku Knife from Kyocera. In this manner, the fibers can be cut neatly and keep meat juices and aromas where they belong – in the steak. But not only meat, vegetables and fruits can also be cut fast and precisely with the ultra-sharp knives from Kyocera that fit comfortably in the hand thanks to their ergonomically designed handles.
“The techniques and equipment that we use at Anderson's are the most up to date and complex that you would find in any fine dining restaurant. Thus we love working with our Japanese ceramic knives from Kyocera, because their quality and reliability is simply extraordinary and enables us to prepare our precious ingredients gently but quickly.”
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Robust, thin and light – Kyocera presents a modern 5.7-inch module for industrial applications
- KYOCERA sterilisation technology: innovative, affordable, environmentally friendly multilayer substrates for plasma surface treatment
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES
- KYOCERA to introduce super alloy, aluminium, titanium and cast iron cutting tools at AMB in September
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES 10 NEW MFPS
- KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
- KYOCERA Marks 10th Anniversary of “Green Curtains”
- Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS RACKS UP SIX MORE AWARDS FROM INDUSTRY’S LEADING ANALYST
- KYOCERA expands its market presence by opening a new office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops Real Edge 600dpi Thermal Printhead for Card Printing with Enhanced Security Applications
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Thermal Printhead for Barcode Printing
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA opens European Intellectual Property Office in Esslingen, Germany
Manager Corporate Communications