KYOCERA CERAMIC KNIVES CELEBRATE THEIR 30TH ANNIVERSARY AT AMBIENTE 2014
The highest quality and outstanding design – these are the qualities that have set Kyocera's premium ceramic knives apart for over 30 years. To mark the anniversary, Kyocera will present a limited edition of its FK-140WH-S knife, with a production run of just 5,000. The ceramic knife experts will be showing the limited edition knife, along with their other products, at Ambiente, the leading international consumer goods trade fair (Hall 3.1, Stand A40) from 7 to 11 February in Frankfurt, Germany.
03 February 2014
Kyoto/Neuss − Kyocera is one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium ceramic knives. Its products have become firmly established in the market thanks to their long life, outstanding sharpness and elegant design – continuing to attract the attention of both professional chefs and consumers alike.
Since it was founded in 1959, Kyocera has been able to use its extensive knowledge of materials and production processes to constantly develop the field of technical ceramics. That wealth of experience allowed the company to establish itself as one of the pioneers in the market for high-quality, extremely sharp ceramic knives when it started selling ceramic knives in Japan in 1984. Its knives are now sold by over 9,000 specialist retailers around the world and are an essential part of many households. To date, Kyocera has sold more than ten million premium, high–quality ceramic knives.
The company will present its limited edition FK-140WH-S ceramic knife for the first time at Ambiente, the world's leading consumer goods trade fair, and the knife will be available in a slim version from March in a limited edition of 5,000. It will be sold by specialist retailers at a RRP of €45.00. Another premiere: Kyocera will present the largest model in the FK White series, the FK-200WH-BK, for the first time at the fair. The RRP for this elegant knife, with its characteristic white blade, is €99.00.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN