New LCD module in 7-inch wide-screen format
Kyocera at Electronica 2010
28 September 2010
Kyoto / Neuss, 28 September 2010 − The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, a leading producer in the field of electronic devices, is presenting a new liquid crystal display (LCD) with WVGA resolution at Electronica 2010 from 9 to 12 November in Munich, Hall A3, Booth 345.
WVGA resolution, LED backlight with up to 70,000 operating hours, a slim housing and a large viewing angle thanks to the latest display technology: these are the key features of Kyocera’s new 7-inch LCD. Combined with those features are the reliability in delivery and especially the long availability of the product that distinguish Kyocera as a reliable manufacturer.
The LED backlight guarantees higher mechanical stability by using the latest technology in LED chips and light guides. The broad temperature range meets the requirements of the industry. Thanks to these benefits, the LCD is ideal for use in systems with industrial applications and in medical application. A 16-bit RGB connection is available for easy and a simple installation.
Kyocera is actively committed to the development of environment-friendly products and is working on reducing the use of ecologically harmful materials within industry. Needless to say, the products comply with the EU Directive on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
|Resolution||800 x R,G,B x 400|
|Outline Dimension||165 x 104.4 x 8.2 mm|
|Active Area||152.4 x 91.44 mm|
|Temperature range||-20 to + 70 °C|
- electronica 2016: Kyocera presents brand new technologies for the automotive industry
- KYOCERA Solar Technical Service Center: Services with a bright future
- Sushi for Christmas: No problem thanks to KYOCERA
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc Sponsors Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016 in Five Countries Around the World
- Robust, thin and light – Kyocera presents a modern 5.7-inch module for industrial applications
- KYOCERA sterilisation technology: innovative, affordable, environmentally friendly multilayer substrates for plasma surface treatment
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES
- KYOCERA to introduce super alloy, aluminium, titanium and cast iron cutting tools at AMB in September
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES 10 NEW MFPS
- KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
- KYOCERA Marks 10th Anniversary of “Green Curtains”
- Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS RACKS UP SIX MORE AWARDS FROM INDUSTRY’S LEADING ANALYST
- KYOCERA expands its market presence by opening a new office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops Real Edge 600dpi Thermal Printhead for Card Printing with Enhanced Security Applications
Manager Corporate Communications