New LCD module in 7-inch wide-screen format
Kyocera at Electronica 2010
28 September 2010
Kyoto / Neuss, 28 September 2010 − The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, a leading producer in the field of electronic devices, is presenting a new liquid crystal display (LCD) with WVGA resolution at Electronica 2010 from 9 to 12 November in Munich, Hall A3, Booth 345.
WVGA resolution, LED backlight with up to 70,000 operating hours, a slim housing and a large viewing angle thanks to the latest display technology: these are the key features of Kyocera’s new 7-inch LCD. Combined with those features are the reliability in delivery and especially the long availability of the product that distinguish Kyocera as a reliable manufacturer.
The LED backlight guarantees higher mechanical stability by using the latest technology in LED chips and light guides. The broad temperature range meets the requirements of the industry. Thanks to these benefits, the LCD is ideal for use in systems with industrial applications and in medical application. A 16-bit RGB connection is available for easy and a simple installation.
Kyocera is actively committed to the development of environment-friendly products and is working on reducing the use of ecologically harmful materials within industry. Needless to say, the products comply with the EU Directive on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
|Resolution||800 x R,G,B x 400|
|Outline Dimension||165 x 104.4 x 8.2 mm|
|Active Area||152.4 x 91.44 mm|
|Temperature range||-20 to + 70 °C|
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
- KYOCERA WARNS OF PAPER DOCUMENT BLIND SPOT FOR GDPR COMPLIANCE WITH LAUNCH OF NEW GUIDE
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1 MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS