New LCD module in 7-inch wide-screen format
Kyocera at Electronica 2010
28 September 2010
Kyoto / Neuss, 28 September 2010 − The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, a leading producer in the field of electronic devices, is presenting a new liquid crystal display (LCD) with WVGA resolution at Electronica 2010 from 9 to 12 November in Munich, Hall A3, Booth 345.
WVGA resolution, LED backlight with up to 70,000 operating hours, a slim housing and a large viewing angle thanks to the latest display technology: these are the key features of Kyocera’s new 7-inch LCD. Combined with those features are the reliability in delivery and especially the long availability of the product that distinguish Kyocera as a reliable manufacturer.
The LED backlight guarantees higher mechanical stability by using the latest technology in LED chips and light guides. The broad temperature range meets the requirements of the industry. Thanks to these benefits, the LCD is ideal for use in systems with industrial applications and in medical application. A 16-bit RGB connection is available for easy and a simple installation.
Kyocera is actively committed to the development of environment-friendly products and is working on reducing the use of ecologically harmful materials within industry. Needless to say, the products comply with the EU Directive on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
|Resolution||800 x R,G,B x 400|
|Outline Dimension||165 x 104.4 x 8.2 mm|
|Active Area||152.4 x 91.44 mm|
|Temperature range||-20 to + 70 °C|
- Ambiente 2017: KYOCERA will present its new Shin knife series, featuring an innovative ceramic blade
- KYOCERA wins another award in recognition of its commitment to environmental protection
- KYOCERA Optical Blood-Flow Sensor is Among World’s Smallest for Wearable Devices, Smartphones
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
- CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
- KYOCERA, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Tokyo Century and Yonden Engineering Complete 14.5MW Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- KYOCERA Develops Robust FPC/FFC Connector with 0.5mm Pitch
- KYOCERA TASKALFA 3252CI HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY BUYERS LABORATORY
- 32nd Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy
- KYOCERA Develops Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors with Industry-Leading Volumetric Efficiency Ideal for Smartphones
- KYOCERA Cutting Tool Inserts in New Coated Carbide Grades Improve Cast Iron Machining
- Latest Mono MFP series to enrich enterprise workspaces
Manager Corporate Communications