Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
17 May 2017
Kyoto/London – On the 1st of April 2017, Manfred Sauer was appointed president of Kyocera Display Europe GmbH, a subsidiary company of Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH. In his new position, the 48 year old is responsible for the strategic development of important sectors within the group.
Sauer, a chartered engineer, has worked for Kyocera’s display division (formerly as Optrex) since 2000, and knows the firm very well. Since 2015, he has been the Manager of Kyocera Display Europe. In his role as Strategic Business Developer and Sales Manager, he already worked closely and interculturally with corporate headquarters in Japan, and made Kyocera Display Europe into one of the leading players in the growing LCD business. With his expert knowledge and business know-how, the automotive and display manager was decisively involved in the transformation of the company from a manufacturer of passive displays to a direct supplier of display systems and operating systems in vehicles.
“Success is a journey, not a destination.” With this motto in mind, Sauer is pursuing the further strategic development of business for Kyocera Display Europe. It is his goal to develop the company into the leading manufacturer of visualization and human-machine interfaces (HMI) worldwide. The Kyocera management philosophy of company founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori, as well as the innovation portfolio of the Kyocera Corporation R&D centre in Japan, serve as a basis for this.
Kyocera Display Europe is fully owned subsidiary of Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH. It emerged in 2012 from the former LCD manufacturer Optrex, which Kyocera Corporation took over in 2012.
For further information on Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
- KYOCERA Launches Lowest Cost IoT Service in Japan in Partnership with SIGFOX
Manager Corporate Communications